Junior Solution Engineer
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamPre-sales
As a Solution Engineer at Booker25, you will become part of our small and talented Pre-Sales team and part of our bigger Sales team. You will play a key role in selling our great booking solution to new customers. You think of solutions to solve complex customer problems and set this up in a demo for potential customers. You are responsible for the solution design during the sales phase. While creating demos, you are able to work independently and clearly visualise the value that Booker25 would create for the prospect.
Next to that, you can answer in-depth questions on the product. You work closely together with the Sales team, Design team and App Development team to make sure the potential customers get the most out of Booker25. As you’re part of a small team you can help out on developing our standard Pre-Sales assets and on developing our Partner Program further.
Who we are
At Booker25 we think technology should enable you to make life easier and improve the quality of experiences on a daily basis. We think flexibility and adaptability should be just as important as a strong digital backbone to run your business on and deliver user experiences with. That’s why we have combined these topics in 2014 and since then bring you our Salesforce-based planning, scheduling and booking solution.
It’s our mission to help organisations maximise their efficiency, user experience and grow their business with our native Salesforce planning, scheduling and booking application. Let’s free up resources, assets, spaces, people and customers and maximise their impact. We have got the app and the team who deliver on this promise in 34 countries across 6 continents, with millions of recurring reservations.
You have 1 or 2 years experience working with Salesforce as an administrator or consultant
You have excellent presentation skills you are a compelling storyteller
You are a conversation partner for our clients on different levels
If you have Pre-sales consulting experience (RFP support, Discovery, Demonstration, POC, Solution Design) that’s a big plus!
You're located in the Netherlands or the UK.
Speaks and writes English fluently. Dutch, French or German are a nice bonus
Excellent Working Conditions
- Competitive salary
- Training & Education Budget. At Booker25, we care about the development of our colleagues. Everyone gets a generous budget to follow training and education courses.
- Personal development trajectory. We give our colleagues access to the Goodhabitz platform so that they can also further develop their personal skills.
- Gym membership. All Booker25 colleagues receive a significant discount for OneFit.
- Flexible working hours. At Booker25, we do not have fixed working hours. Whether you start at 7 a.m. or 10 a.m., with us it's really about the performance you realise.
- Hybrid working options. At Booker25, it’s up to you where you work, at home, at the beach or at our nice offices in Amsterdam or London. But we do like to see each other face to face every now and then.
- Booker25 culture. We are a young company with a unique corporate culture. We believe in work-hard-play-hard, where successes are celebrated.
Do you recognise yourself in this vacancy and are you enthusiastic about the work and responsibilities described? Apply now!
Acquisition in response to our vacancies is not appreciated.