Marketing Cloud Consultant
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamConsulting
Gen25 is driven by a strong love for technology and customer relationships. We want customers to experience that there are also technological partners who work differently: personal, down to earth, and with an eye for quality. We strive every day to challenge ourselves and improve ourselves. Gen25 is looking for Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultants with proven relevant work experience. Gen25, headquartered in the Netherlands, has delivered over 300 Salesforce projects and was the first Salesforce Consultancy partner in the Netherlands. In addition, we are an ambitious and fast-growing company developing custom applications for the largest cloud platform in the world and have recently opened an office in London. We're proud to work at Gen25, and we hope you will be too.
- As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud consultant, you effortlessly translate the ambitions of our customers into technical solutions. You close the gap between business and technology.
- You use your knowledge and social skills to optimally advise our customers. Advising on the familiar Salesforce (Marketing) Cloud technology, but also the surrounding technology landscape. Consulting about Integrations is not an issue for you.
- You can move well between the different stakeholders. You will also use your knowledge and social skills to identify new opportunities for your client.
- You proactively come up with proposals and surprise your customers with innovative ideas.
- With Gen25, you get a lot of space to fully put your knowledge and experience into practice and to further shape your career. We have a transparent and informal company culture. There are plenty of opportunities to share knowledge and to take initiative.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud in a consultancy environment
A number of implementations under your belt
In possession of E-mail marketing specialist, Marketing Cloud Consultant or Marketing Cloud Developer
Experience using Journey Builder with the ability to build complex journeys for common use cases.
Some knowledge of AMPscript, HTML and CSS
Ability to build data extensions
You can work with Social Studio and Advertising Studio
Strong ability to understand business requirements
The versatility to speak with technical people on their level as well as doing the same with marketers
Advanced AMP script knowledge
Knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud
Excellent working conditions
Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience.
Training & Education Budget. At Gen25 we care about the development of our colleagues. Everyone gets a generous budget for training and education.
Personal development path. We give our colleagues access to the Goodhabitz platform to further develop their personal skills.
High-end Hardware. Our team gets a Macbook Pro and a monthly phone allowance.
Gym membership. All Gen25 colleagues receive a significant discount at Onefit.
Innovative services and products. As a Consultant, you will not only be working with our services as an implementation partner of Salesforce or AWS but also with our in-house developed applications such as Booker25 and Social25. This makes the job very diverse and challenging.
Flexible working hours. At Gen25 we don't have fixed working hours. Whether you start at 7 am or 10 am, we really care about the performance you realise.
Gen25 culture. We are a young company with a unique culture. We believe in work-hard-play-hard, where successes are celebrated.
Do you recognise yourself in this vacancy and are you excited about the activities and responsibilities described? Then please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to our vacancies is not appreciated.