Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsConsulting
Gen25 is looking for experienced Salesforce Consultants for our Amsterdam office. Gen25 was the first Salesforce consulting partner in the Netherlands, so we have quite some experience. This means you can utilise your talent for an amazing group of clients. Our headquarter is in Amsterdam and we opened our London office in 2020.
Whatever your specialisations are within Salesforce, you'll always find yourself in a team of colleagues who enjoy working with you. As a challenge-driven partner, we don't opt for a standard approach. We want to improve the interaction between customers and digital technology. This means that in addition to advice, analysis, and the delivery of solutions, you will also play an important role in the development of products and services.
The most important tasks
- Identify and specify functional and technical requirements of the customer
- Deliver solutions according to these requirements
- Prepare and facilitate workshops with the customer
- Independently maintain customer relationships
- Supervise juniors within the project and Gen25
- Identify new opportunities with the customer and convert these into new projects
- Bachelor degree in ICT or Business Administration
- Experience implementing Salesforce
- Three years of experience in a consultancy role
- Good command of the English and preferrably Dutch language
- Excellent analytical skills
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to changing plans and new environments
- Customer focus is in your DNA
- Basic Salesforce certificates (Admin, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Marketing Cloud)
What do we offer you?
- Gen25 culture. We are a young company with a unique culture. We believe in work-hard-play-hard, where successes are celebrated.
- Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience.
- Training and education. At Gen25, we find the development of our colleagues important. Everyone gets a generous budget for training and education.
- High-end Hardware. Our team gets a Macbook Pro and a monthly phone allowance.
- Gym Membership. All Gen25 colleagues receive a significant discount at Onefit or Vondelgym.
- Flexible working hours. At Gen25 we don't have fixed working hours. Whether you start at 7am or 10am, we really care about the achievements you make.
Who are we?
Gen25 is driven by a strong love of technology and customer relationships. We want our clients to experience that there are also technology partners who work in a different way: personally, down-to-earth and with an eye for quality. We strive to challenge and improve ourselves every day. We are also an ambitious and fast-growing company, developing custom applications for the world's largest cloud platform. In 2020, we opened an office in London, which allows us to grow faster internationally. We are proud to work at Gen25, and we hope you will be too. Are you ready for a new adventure, to make the most of your career and have fun? Then apply with the click of a button or contact us at email@example.com.