What you are going to do
- Developing and implementing Apex applications
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Monitoring, testing and maintaining existing Apex applications
- Translating client requirements into concrete Apex solutions
- Ensuring high performance and answering front-end questions
What are nice to haves?
- You work and think at the level of intermediate to higher vocational education
- You have experience working with SQL and Java
- Your work focus is quality-oriented and you have experience testing code using unit tests
- A proven track record of successful implementation of an API
- You speak and write English fluently
- Knowledge of SaaS is preferred
What kind of team are you going to work in?
At Gen25, we work in small, multidisciplinary teams. This promotes flexible and fast working. We also help one another and can share knowledge easily. You will complement the multidisciplinary team with your expertise and skills. You will work both on location and at the office.
And together we will become Gen25
Together we make it happen and build businesses that empower the world of tomorrow. From a recruitment perspective, we always strive for a cultural fit, are looking for people who are entrepreneurial and eager to learn. Offering an open, honest and transparent workplace, Gen25 is a very diverse, dynamic, fast growing organization, where you will enjoy a high degree of freedom in planning your days. It is amazing to see what people within Gen25 come up with, and the ideas that have been brought to life.
We offer innovation and development hours, in which our developers can work on their own apps and ideas. We guide our people in their personal development and help them achieve Salesforce certifications. We share our knowledge during special sessions and lunches and we offer the possibility to combine study and work. This gives our employees the opportunity and the freedom to shape their own career.
We think it's important that you get something back for your work at Gen25. On top of your salary, you will receive a holiday allowance, vacation days, a commuting allowance, a pension provision and a fun team with a lot of expertise.
A lot of freedom and responsibility. A personal and independent approach, within which there is room for your own way of working and your personal development.
We not only work hard, but also have fun together. There are drinks every Friday afternoon and there is always room for a game of pool or table football. There are various team activities and we regularly travel together, for example on winter sports or survival weekend. To stay fit and healthy, we offer the possibility to work out at Clubsportive.
A lively and enjoyable team. We think it is important you get the best out of yourself with help of the team in which you work. We take you by the hand from day one to ensure that you feel at home as soon as possible.