What you are going to do
- Work together with clients to understand their business and create solutions that meet their needs
- Take stock of and specify functional and technical client requirements
- Design and implement (custom-made) Salesforce solutions throughout all project phases
- Configure complex and existing systems
- Leading workshop sessions
- Supporting project management
- Pre-sales management
What are nice to haves?
- Completed higher vocational or university study, preferably in Commercial Economics / Business / Marketing and Management
- Full time availability (40 hours)
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Flexibility and the capacity to adapt quickly to changing plans and environments
- An affinity with IT and / or IT services
What kind of team are you going to work in?
At Gen25, we work in small, multidisciplinary teams. This promotes flexible and fast working. We also help one another and can share knowledge easily. You will complement the multidisciplinary team with your expertise and skills. You will work both on location and at the office.
And together we will become Gen25
Together we make it happen and build businesses that empower the world of tomorrow. From a recruitment perspective, we always strive for a cultural fit, are looking for people who are entrepreneurial and eager to learn. Offering an open, honest and transparent workplace, Gen25 is a very diverse, dynamic, fast growing organization, where you will enjoy a high degree of freedom in planning your days. It is amazing to see what people within Gen25 come up with, and the ideas that have been brought to life.
We offer innovation and development hours, in which our developers can work on their own apps and ideas. We guide our people in their personal development and help them achieve Salesforce certifications. We share our knowledge during special sessions and lunches and we offer the possibility to combine study and work. This gives our employees the opportunity and the freedom to shape their own career.
We think it's important that you get something back for your work at Gen25. On top of your salary, you will receive a holiday allowance, vacation days, a commuting allowance, a pension provision and a fun team with a lot of expertise.
A lot of freedom and responsibility. A personal and independent approach, within which there is room for your own way of working and your personal development.
We not only work hard, but also have fun together. There are drinks every Friday afternoon and there is always room for a game of pool or table football. There are various team activities and we regularly travel together, for example on winter sports or survival weekend. To stay fit and healthy, we offer the possibility to work out at Clubsportive.
A lively and enjoyable team. We think it is important you get the best out of yourself with help of the team in which you work. We take you by the hand from day one to ensure that you feel at home as soon as possible.